Start playing Lollipop & Marshmallow Match3 today - the most delectable match-3 game in a candy wonderland!
If you have a BIG sweet tooth, you’ve hit the sweet spot with the classic gameplay in a rainbow mania of mixed candy drops and lollipops!
Join Jenny on her scrumptious journey to win back the lollipops stolen from the sneaky Marshmallow brothers! Sweeten up the challenge as you crush assorted colorful candies through various quests in beautiful delicious environments, like Lollipop Wood and Fudge Desert.
One of the best casual games for unlimited fun!
🍬 HOW TO PLAY
• Swap and match 3 or more candies.
• Remove as many candies in as few moves as possible.
• Create amazing combinations like striped and rainbow candies!
• Earn 3 stars to get more coins.
Lollipop & Marshmallow Match 3 features:
🍭 Over 1700 levels with regular updates
🍬 Create colorful candy combos and use awesome power-ups, like Magic Wand and Honey Stick, to help you with stickier levels.
🍭 Candies can come from all different directions, not just down!
🍬 All new game modes with assorted sweets:
HIde-and-seek - Find the hidden marshmallows under the candies
Chocolate Fondue - Dip various fruits, crackers and marshmallows into the hot chocolate
Treasure hunting - Collect the gold bars for Jenny
Boss Stage - Combat the marshmallow brothers (challenging!)
🍭 Variety of candies and scrumptious new matching combinations:
Match 4 candies in a square to get support of the friendly bee!
Match 5 candies in a L shape to get a striped candy!
🍬 No time limit so play at your own pace.
🍭 No WiFi required. Enjoy online and offline!
• Lollipop & Marshmallow Match3 contains ads like banner, interstitial, video and house ads.
• Lollipop & Marshmallow Match3 is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items like AD FREE and coins.
SUPPORT UNIVERSAL APP
• Enjoy the game on various devices (phones and tablets).
Like us on FACEBOOK
- Photo / Media / File: required storage access permission to save game data
[Permission setting and withdrawal method]
- Android 6.0+: Device Settings> Application Management> Select App> Revoke Access
- Under Android 6.0: Can revoke access by deleting application
Have fun crushing lollipops!